Ayurvedic Lifestyle Management Course (ALMC)
Ashtanga Educational Trust is conducting Ayurveda Lifestyle Management Course (ALMC) under VYASA (affiliated to S-VYASA University, Bengaluru).
Aim of the course
The aim of the course is to spread "Wellness through Ayurveda".
Objectives of the course
- To educate and train the enthusiasts on the role of Ayurvedic Lifestyle in promotion of positive health.
- To create awareness about Āyurvēda and its importance in maintaining health, boosting immunity, prevention of diseases, improvement of quality of life and enhancement of life span.
1. Project writing
- The candidate should have completed 10th plus from a recognized board or equivalent
- The candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in High School and Higher secondary Programmes
Course Duration: 4 months
Classes – Monday to Friday – 2 hours each
Batches: Yearly 2 batches – January & July
Next batch starts on January 3rd 2023
Last date to submit applications: December 25th 2022
- Power point presentation
- Group discussion
- Report & Worksheet writing and presentation of it
- One to one discussion
- Review classes
Upon completion of the course, participants will receive a VYASA certificate with hologram affiliated to S-VYASA University
₹ 16,000/- for Indians
$ 500 for Non-Indians
Refund and Cancellation
- Fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In case the students do not finish the course in the current batch, registration will be carried forward to the subsequent batches on payment of Tuition Fees per Semester.
- If students do not finish the course within stipulated maximum duration, their registrations will be considered cancelled.
A/c Name: ASHTANGA EDUCATIONAL TRUST
BANK: AXIS BANK
Please contact us on the email ID given below to obtain the application form
The following documents should be sent to the e-mail ID given below.
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Self – Attested & scanned copy of marks card from High School (10th Standard) to highest examination passed.
- Self – Attested copies of University Certificates.
- Health / Fitness Certificate.
- Scanned copy of your fee remittance receipt.
- A short write-up on why you joined this course
- Scanned copy of your identity card (preferably Aadhaar Card).
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Ashtamgam Ayurveda Chikitsalayam & Vidyapeedham, 4/495A, Vavanoor, Koottanad, Palakkad, Dt. – 679 533 Kerala, India.